Search Results for "Radio Control"200 links - and 3 categories
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8253 | Votes: 261 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Web-controlled Shortwave Radio
- Drake R8 Communications Receiver Reston Virginia, USA
[ Hits: 67439 | Votes: 270 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 25479 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Manufacturer of radio controlled clocks
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 13395 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- TS-2000 Radio Control Program
- ARCP-2000 Radio Control Program for the Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver.
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- It offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios. The program also support DX Cluster monitoring
[ Hits: 11059 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7344 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41598 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7343 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16652 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18063 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 28466 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 28930 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 6034 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 17091 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Beacon Controller
- Diagram shows a block diagram of a Radio Beacon
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]