Search Results for "Vertical antennas"134 links - and 4 categories
- Hybrid Antennas
- Antennas that use a combination of vertical and horizontal polarisation.
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Minooka special
- description of an effective vertical antenna for 160 meters
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup at PA3FUN
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3896 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 69643 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 22857 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4338 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut
[ Hits: 8247 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ruzber Antennas
- Ham Radio Vertical HF multiband antennas manufacturers based in Spain
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GAP Antennas
- GAP produces HF vertical antennas
[ Hits: 6333 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical and yagi antennas owned by MFJ.
[ Hits: 26065 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3522 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Eco Antenne
- Italian antenna manufacturer. Verticals, yagis, delta loops, mobile and wire antennas from HF up to VHF and UHF bands including ham radio CB and commercial product lines
[ Hits: 13905 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Anttron Antennas
- Vertical VHF HF mobile antennas made in usa
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- Yagi monobanders, multibanders, dipole, verticals, balun, MTFT.
[ Hits: 4648 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- Low weight Titanium Verticals, Log-Periodics, Yagi antennas, Quads, towers and antenna accessories by Titanex
[ Hits: 19821 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11584 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termsvertical antennas vhf vertical antennas 2 m antennas vertical 6m vertical antennas hf vertical antennas vertical ham antennas antennas vertical antennas vertical 6 m vertical wire antennas alpha vertical antennas vertical beam antennas vertical antennas 70mhz 20 meter vertical antennas 160m vertical antennas vhf vertical antennas projects
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links