Search Results for "a to d converter"42 links
Contesting : Software
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locator Converter
- IARU Locator to Lat/Long Converter
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRA to Lat/Long converter
- G7RAU QRA to LAT/LONG and visa versa
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Text to Morse converter
- A simple text to morse and morse to text online converter
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- A 2.3GHz to 432MHz receiver converter
- Receiver converter that can be plugged to the backside of the Yaesu FT-817 battery powered portable transceiver
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 1945 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A netlist converter for moving schematic and PC board files from OrCAD/PADS to ExpressPCB format.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 4631 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GridLocW a Lat/Long to Maidenhead converter for Windows with optional GPS support
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ADIF Conversion utilities
- Converters available from: LogEQF9, Gemradio, SLog 2.09, Hyperlog 4xx, LogPlus, WJ2O, OH1AA, Toplog
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter
- Excel based converter to import ADIF to Excel table and Export Excel Table to ADIF
[ Hits: 7398 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3799 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- CW Midi for Windows
- A Morse code TEXT-to-MIDI converter that creates a Morse code standard MIDI file from ASCII text.
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16940 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65085 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- DC to DC (12 to 24 V) Voltage Converter
- This page describes a DC to DC voltage converter, pretty simple, for currents up to 500 mA by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]