ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for aa contest