Search Results for "aa contest"13 links
- Getting started in contest
- A PowerPoint presentation by Bruce Draper, AA5B on how to get started in contesting, no matter if you are a big gun or a little pistol
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Sport Minnesota
- Minnesota Wireless Association, the Minnesota contesting connection.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PI4DX contest group
- We are a contest station situated in the South West part of the Netherlands in the province of Zeeland,
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE7GL - Contest Station
- Contest station from Chilliwack BC Caanada
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- PI4DX Contest Group Zeeuws-Vlaanderen
- Contest station situated in the South West part of the Netherlands in the province of Zeeland
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- PY0F AA4VK Fernando de Noronha
- Three of the five-members from the 1992 Navassa DXpedition Team, AA4NC, Will; AA4VK, Ron; and WA4DAN, Murray are planning a reunion DXpedition to PY0F, Fernando de Noronha from October 18-27, including operating in the CQWW Phone Contest. An all-band operation is planned on 160 – 6 meters with SSB, CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K1KAA - Mike DeChristopher
- The Contest Cam shows the M/S or M/2 position during most contests.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
You can try similar termsea contest contest cq contest on contest wes contest contest swl psk contest cb contest swl contest ssb contest mac contest ipa contest qp contest aa contest cq na contest
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links