Search Results for "adding pa"13 links
- Adding top band to inverted L
- GM0ONX extends the coverage of his inverted-L antenna to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical dipole for 40M
- A vertical dipole for the 40 meters band made by using some buddipole parts and adding capacities on both ends by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N0NBH Solar Terrestrial Data
- Add Solar-Terrestrial data to your website, by adding a simple html code to your pages by Paul L Herrman
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- SB-220 Repairs and Modifications
- Heathkit SB 220 mods, replacing the Zener ZD1, replacing the plate-voltage voltage divider, adding a keying circuit for solid state transceivers
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-706MKII filter modification
- Adding a 20m band pass filter for the Icom IC-706MkII(G) by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pad-Adapter for TS-590S
- Adding a Pan-adapter to the Kenwood TS-590S
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pan-adapter for Yaesu FT-2000 or FT-950
- Adding Pan-adapter Capability to the Yaesu FT-2000/FT-950, PDF File by AC0C
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3844 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-817 Panadapter mod
- Adding a Panadapter to the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsadding pa adding sdr to the yaesu ft-920 adding base adding a link adding channels adding uppers and lower adding wier to a diepol adding wire to a diepole circuits for adding tone ameritron al-1500 mod - adding a second 3cx1 adding a second 3cx1500a7 tube to the amerit general electric 5812a adding talkback adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links