adding pa19 links
- Adding top band to inverted L
- GM0ONX extends the coverage of his inverted-L antenna to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical
- Adding topband to a full sized elevated 80m vertical and putting N6LF QEX data to the test
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-Shortened Dipole Antenna Calculator
- Build an effective dipole antenna that needs much less space by adding two loading coils. This online calculator tells you how.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical dipole for 40M
- A vertical dipole for the 40 meters band made by using some buddipole parts and adding capacities on both ends by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N0NBH Solar Terrestrial Data
- Add Solar-Terrestrial data to your website, by adding a simple html code to your pages by Paul L Herrman
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- MFJ-971 Modification
- MFJ-971 Portable Antenna Tuner Modifications adding a bypass switch and increasing inductance to tune on 1.8MHz
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SB-220 Repairs and Modifications
- Heathkit SB 220 mods, replacing the Zener ZD1, replacing the plate-voltage voltage divider, adding a keying circuit for solid state transceivers
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-706MKII filter modification
- Adding a 20m band pass filter for the Icom IC-706MkII(G) by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Pad-Adapter for TS-590S
- Adding a Pan-adapter to the Kenwood TS-590S
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pan-adapter for Yaesu FT-2000 or FT-950
- Adding Pan-adapter Capability to the Yaesu FT-2000/FT-950, PDF File by AC0C
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3926 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-817 Panadapter mod
- Adding a Panadapter to the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Progressive Communications Receiver
- The purpose of this webpage is to document an attempt at this project starting with the 80m core receiver first and also having the parts on hand for then adding the first dual conversion band (40m)
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsadding pa adding base adding sdr to the yaesu ft-920 adding a link adding channels adding uppers and lower adding wier to a diepol adding wire to a diepole circuits for adding tone ameritron al-1500 mod - adding a second 3cx1 adding a second 3cx1500a7 tube to the amerit general electric 5812a adding talkback adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links