Search Results for "adjust transmit"6 links
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu DSP Settings for Heil Microphones
- To achieve maximum audio quality it is important to adjust the DSP settings of your transmitter when using Heil microphones.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Dummy Load
- The use of dummy load is mandatory for off-air adjustment of the transmitters. Build one.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal generator to adjust a ssb-transmitter
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]