alc circuit3 links - and 1 categories
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar termsatu circuit circuit.md 100 alc circuit 6m atu circuit cor circuit vhf am tx circuit hl 60u circuit cb ssb circuit circuit cad circuit de mic md 100 ya ssb circuit circuit bwd 502 circuit lc circuit bfo circuit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links