Search Results for "all band"384 links - and 1 categories
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12273 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 14194 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 37563 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 30773 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 59542 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7572 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ON7CL Rudi
- Active on HF all bands, VHF - SSB - MS. Hope to work you on one of the bands.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- SV8CS Spiros
- Dx on Hf specially on low bands from Zante island Greece
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3533 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- President Electronics
- Presindet Electronics produces all mode CB bands transceivers, antennas, and accessories.
[ Hits: 10282 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM¤SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3773 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, maintains a network of beacon stations which operate sequentially on five bands.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio sales to over 60 countries, source for all communication equipment, individual hobbyists, professionals and dealers.
[ Hits: 8076 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11487 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5717 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation aimed at the Citizens Band, Amateur, and FRS Bands
[ Hits: 95487 | Votes: 2491 | Rating: 7.62 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 30 m band 4m band low band vhf tv best cw band swr 80m band air band bc band 80 m band rca four band tri band all band rf ka band 160 v band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links