am dipole152 links
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30888 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25085 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35863 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 50537 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 46974 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 42659 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9013 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7303 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23945 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 7001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 15942 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 76898 | Votes: 146 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11867 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole bs1 dipole c.b. 20 m dipole 40m-dipole fan dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz 20 10 dipole 20m dipole 446 dipole vhf dipole c dipole 1 8 ghz dipole dipole 40,80m u dipole dipole kv
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links