Search Results for "am receiver"187 links
Antique Radios : Repair and Restoration
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 15725 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- PA3ANG Online Receivers
- Control an ICOM PCR-100 and listen to the audio stream. This web controlled receiver si based in the Netherlands by PA3ANG and offer 10kHz - 1300MHz in AM, FM, FMW
[ Hits: 4405 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- PSK31 Web Receiver
- These web receiver based in Kiew Ukraine show PSK31 activity on 20m band 14.070-14.074 MHz remotely by using a web browser. Requires java by the MixW team
[ Hits: 4101 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Receivers on the Web, serving the HAM Radio community since 2003, offer HF VHF UHF remote online receivers.
[ Hits: 3593 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 99843 | Votes: 214 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- Web shortwave receiver zone
- This is a web receiver link page with web receiver informations.
[ Hits: 24888 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 41206 | Votes: 192 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Icom America
- Manufacturer of amateur, avionic, land mobile, marine and communications scanner & receiver equipment.
[ Hits: 9406 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Valve radios
- Viking SW design and produce valve (tube) receivers for the ham and SWL.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Advanced Communication Sys
- Repeaters, transmitters and receivers manufacturer for ham radio and commercial applications
[ Hits: 6884 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Hi Pro
- Repeaters, transmitters, receivers, small power Amps and Controllers
[ Hits: 3792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Alinco amateur radio transceivers manufacturer. HF Radios, Mobile transceivers, VHF UHF handhelds, receivers, scanners, power supplies and accessories
[ Hits: 12011 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 13296 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Radio Adventures
- Design and manufacturing of electronic components, kits, and accessories for the amateur and commercial communications. CMOS Keyers, W1AW receivers, PC borads kits
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3541 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 57201 | Votes: 1645 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71171 | Votes: 1057 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17262 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]