amateur satellites35 links - and 1 categories
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Satellite FAQs and Intros
- AMSAT collection of articles introducing amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- History of amateur satellites
- Here is a brief history of the amateur satellites that have and are presently circling the globe. They are listed in chronological order by launch date.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Satellite Summary
- Present and future amateur satellites
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3380 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Current Ham Radio Satellite Status
- AMSAT Operational OSCAR Satellite Status Summary list Operational , semi-operational, non operational and future launch status of all current amateur radio satellite
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Heavens Above
- Live realtime satellite tracking system show current status of amateur radio satellites and more. Track ISS and all ham radio satellites.
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Fuji-OSCAR-20 is the second in a series of Japanese Amateur communications satellites having both analog and digital Mode J transponders
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UoSAT-OSCAR-22 is the most recent spacecraft in a series of Amateur Radio communications satellites designed and built by the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Surrey in Guildford, Surrey, England.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMSAT - VO52 (HAMSAT) Information
- VUSat-OSCAR 52 (VO-52 HAMSAT) is a microsatellite for providing satellite based Amateur Radio Services to the national as well as the international community of Amateur Radio Operator ( HAM's)
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 29996 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Jtrack - Amateur Radio Satellite Tracking
- iSat NASA on-line live satellite tracking, let you track ham radio satellites, requires updated browser
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30641 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 20963 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11710 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 8.59 ]
You can try similar termsamateur satellites amateur-satellites satellites apt satellites satellites currently ope dish satellites working satellites leo weather satellites satellites dish weather satellites current satellites getting started with the fm satellites duel band satellites contact ham satellites from my location wheater fax and wheather satellites
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links