Search Results for "android ham radio"17 links - and 1 categories
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Repeater Range Android App
- M3OYQ’s Repeater Range is a free application designed to run on the Android mobile phone platform. The the app listens to the onboard GPS and displays the bundled repeater database as a simple list sorted by the range.
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 5785 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Open Source Ham Radio App for Android.
Solar / calculated band conditions & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Callsign DB
- Ham Radio Android app, quickly and easily lookup license data for U.S. amateur radio callsigns
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH locator
- Ham Radio Android Apps to displays your current QTH locator on Google Maps using the GPS or WiFi / network location.
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Android ham radio DX Cluster, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
[ Hits: 2196 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Voice Keyer for Android
- Audio recorder and player for Android. Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MBU cluster - Simple DX Cluster
- MBU Cluster is simple android application for ham radio operators to view live the spots on mobile device. All the spots are refreshing every 60 seconds.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- Get live DX spots on your Android device. DX Cluster for android is a real time DX spots client, show different bands and mode filters, a country filter for spotter or the spots, prefix or call sign alarms. Download from Wolphi Solutions
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 8820 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- RTL-SDR on Google Nexus 7
- How to run an SDR Receiver on the Android Google Nexus 7 using SDR Touch App and an RTL-SDR dongle, review and costs by IW5EDI
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]