J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
Chameleon HF Multiband Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.