Search Results for "antenna analysis"32 links - and 1 categories
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- 146MHz 5/8 Ground Plane Antenna
- 146MHz 5/8 ground plane tower mounted antenna. The antenna was largely based information and analysis provided by the RSGB's. VHF UHF Manual, fourth edition by G.R.Jessop, G6JP
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.10 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Online Antenna Analysis and Design Software
- Free online software to calculate wire antenna power patterns, directivity, input impedance using method of moments.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4618 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12391 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 43 Foot Multiband Vertical Installation and Performance
- Installation notes, and decision analysis for selecting and erecting a multi band vertical antenna with radials.
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- W3EDP antenna--an analysis
- W6JJZ analysis of the W3EDP end-fed antenna
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- N3UJJ Antenna Analysis of Gap Titan
- Analysis of N3UJJ installed antennas using the AIM4170b Antenna Analyzer
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Train's Towers
- Maintenance of Antenna Tower Systems, Antenna tower foundation analysis and repair, Tower troubleshooting and repairing
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 25688 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC-Win Pro
- Antenna Analysis software with the user in mind.
[ Hits: 29804 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antenna Solver
- provides much greater flexibility in the construction, analysis, and interpretation of radiating structures using a rewritten NEC module.
[ Hits: 6263 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]