Search Results for "antenna building"83 links
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 39488 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 55910 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72692 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Eh antenna notes by IK5IIR
- Original eh antenna building reccomendations by IK5IIR Stefano.
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Luisteramateur NL-10145 EH Antenna
- Calculate EH Antenna, 20m 40 80m. Fotos, Original eh antenna building.
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Building the J-Pole Antenna
- They're tricky, but they're worth it! By KA1FSB
[ Hits: 7351 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11596 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4278 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 408 Mhz Quagi Antenna
- PDF file on building the SARA 408 Mhz Quagi antenna
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 70cm Quagi antenna
- Building a 70cm Quagi to Work AO-51 by K6JEB
[ Hits: 2432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 48839 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10147 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 61010 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 25334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VLF Loop Antenna
- A project on building a VLF loop antenna
[ Hits: 4858 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Hidden Transmitter Hunting
- Lots of information of hidding transmitters, building portable yagi antennas, s-meters, and much more
[ Hits: 8543 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3859 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]