Search Results for "antenna design software"19 links
- Online Antenna Analysis and Design Software
- Free online software to calculate wire antenna power patterns, directivity, input impedance using method of moments.
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5257 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Design software by DK1NB
[ Hits: 13351 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.91 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9548 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Windows Magnetic Loop antenna design software by DG0KW in Detusch
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 4953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite antenna design and systems engineering software for windows
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4202 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]