Search Results for "antenna vertical 6 m"119 links
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13689 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Minooka special
- description of an effective vertical antenna for 160 meters
[ Hits: 6396 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15976 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12101 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9303 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27718 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 69202 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18736 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 11940 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 34729 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4320 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 22754 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9669 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
antenna vertical 6 m
You can try similar termsvhf vertical antenna vertical antenna hf vertical antenna 160 vertical antenna 6m vertical antenna 40 m vertical antenna 9 db 2m vertical antenna 432 vertical antenna 425 mhz vertical antenna what is vertical antenna antenna vertical 6 m vertical antenna 15m vertical antenna by s9 vertical am antenna vertical hf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links