Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2469 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
160m Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for the top band, made with a 26m fiberglass spiderpole by DJ0IP
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
KARC Tuner Project BOM
- Martin's (KH6MB) tuner design, with carbon fiber poles and fine cooper clad wire for antennas simplifies station setup and produces excellent results from beach front sites. Much better results with much less effort.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.