Search Results for "audio software"31 links - and 2 categories
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40903 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1786 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7835 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TS-590S and Ham Radio Deluxe PSK31 CW
- How to setup HRD with TS-590 for PSK31 RTTY and CW avoiding Mic audio on TX.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 5975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- i-Sound Recorder for Windows
- Award-winning MP3 Recorder software for Windows 7 and Windows 8 will capture streaming audio without using Stereo Mix feature.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 28866 | Votes: 167 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Software to stream live audio over the Internet, Automatically compresses and streams audio recordings online, Streams play automatically in all popular browsers, Installs and streaming audio in just minutes.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- EasyAudioStreamer is free windows software that allow you to easily stream to the network any audio source connected to any audio device available on your PC.
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Master
- Highly innovative, audio-visual morse code training software for 'slow' and Farnsworth methods from Stratosoft.
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 10015 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- David Taylor Satellite tools
- Collection of Satellite and Audio tools.
Weather and satellite software and utilities
[ Hits: 4291 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FhG Software Radio
- The Fraunhofer Software Radio is a first-class DRM reception system which provides audio and multimedia data content
[ Hits: 2458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 10956 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 81935 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 8521 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.06 ]