Search Results for "auto tuners"11 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Notes on Portable HF Antennas
- Notes on an optimum Portable HF Antenna, a comparison of MFJ927 and SGC239 autotuners, and a 31 ft. vs 43 ft. vertical by VE1ZAC
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Auto-Tuners
- General advice regarding auto-tuners and their use by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automatic Antenna Tuners & Couplers
- by Adam M. Farson VA7OJ/AB4OJ
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tips for Automatic Antenna Tuners
- Useful tips for the use of automatic ATUs
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Auto Couplers
- Article by K0BG on automatic antenna couplers, erroneously called antenna tuners with reviews of popular tuners and basic concepts.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kessler Engineering
- Amateur radio products manufacturer, automated antenna tuners, shack automation products, and associated accessories. The flagship of the Kessler Engineering LLC product line is the AT-AUTO, Automatic Antenna Tuner.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CG Antenna
- CG Antenna is a HF radio communication solution manufactory based in China produce automatic antenna tuners, and digital radio interfaces.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LDG Electronics
- Automatic Antenna Tuners. Kits and assembled. Other station accessories
[ Hits: 5028 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- AT Auto
- Kessler Eng AT Auto autmatic antenna tuner
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69927 | Votes: 1043 | Rating: 6.18 ]