Search Results for "balun design"17 links
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A balun tutorial design
- A balun tutorial discussing a number of aspects of the design and construction of baluns for the amateur radio design of your next electronic project.
[ Hits: 4277 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun and Balanced Transmission Line by G4FGQ
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Baluns and acceptable power
- Baluns / Ununs design and acceptable power
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 9.70 ]
- 1:2.5 Balun for multiband Deltaloop
- A complete documentation with pictures and design of a deltaloop antenna and 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 4:1 coax balun design
- Online calculator for a 4 to 1 coax cable balun
[ Hits: 5551 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Balun 4:1
- 4:1 Ruthroff voltage balun design using a T200-2 Toroid core
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Choke Balun Designs
- In this designs G8ODE explains different methods to builds a choke balun
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 23203 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Blaster
- The antenna is designed to cover 40M through to 10M meters, mounted on a fishing pole and a 4:1 balun by 2E0SDR
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Conception R.B.
- Specialized in the design and manufacture of radio HF-SSB ground and air at the leading edge of technology. HF,VHF,HF radio,antenna baluns,antennas and, Radio hf ssb.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Communication Coil
- Communication Coil, Inc. designs and produces custom, high reliability Filter Networks, RF Coils, Chokes, Inductors, Baluns, Toroids and Power Magnetics for communications
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Adur Communications
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]