- In this designs G8ODE explains different methods to builds a choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balundesign.
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories