The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4758 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
HF Bazooka antennas
- French page with bazooka antenna design information and bazooka calculator
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6505 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.18 ]
Coax Dipole Calculatorupdated
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB