Search Results for "beacon"359 links - and 9 categories
- USA beacons
- United States Unlicensed Beacon List
[ Hits: 7946 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Beacon Transmission Schedule
- This table gives the minute and second within each hour of the start of the first transmission of each of beacon on each frequency
[ Hits: 8131 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 10 meters Beacon list
- List of propagation beacons transmitting on 10 meters band maintained on daily basis by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 8614 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5121 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- VK3RMH ham repeater and beacon
- Running 10 and 6 meters beacons, 6 m and 70 cm fm repeater from Melbourne, Australia
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WJ5O Beacon
- TX on 28.289MHz since 1992
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5TMJ's web pages
- Description of the F5TMJ/B beacon on 28.243 mhz. Pictures and propagation experiments. 6 meters repeaters listing.
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- N6UN Beacon
- San Diego Beacon 28.290 Mhz
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 MHz beacon list
- 4 meters beacons
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- IARU R1 VHF Beacon List
- This list of VHF/UHF beacons is compiled for IARU Region 1 by G0RDI, and it builds upon the valuable work contributed by G3UUT
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G3USF' Worldwide List of HF Beacons
- Comprehensive listing of all known current HF beacons from IARU Region 1 HF beacon coordinator
[ Hits: 9708 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Italian Beacons VHF/UHF/SHF
- By I5WBE, Enrico - Beacons Manager VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Essex Repeater Group
- These pages provide the Latest News and information on ERG, the voice repeaters GB3DA (2m), GB3ER (70cm), GB7ZP (70cm D-Star), GB3DB (6m), and the 10GHz microwave beacon GB3CMS.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Belgium repeaters and beacons
- Belgium repeaters, beacons.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, maintains a network of beacon stations which operate sequentially on five bands.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BEACON by W2NN
- Freeware Beacon DOS program
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shareware beacom DOS program
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Beacon software for PalmPilot
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5264 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termspc beacon beacon kit 6 beacon 28.922 beacon 6m beacon 10 ghz beacon beacon ny ham-beacon 6 m beacon beacon-kit 10 beacon vhf beacon beacon 2m beacon 20-m-beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links