Search Results for "beacon"359 links - and 9 categories
- USA beacons
- United States Unlicensed Beacon List
[ Hits: 7928 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Beacon Transmission Schedule
- This table gives the minute and second within each hour of the start of the first transmission of each of beacon on each frequency
[ Hits: 8120 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 10 meters Beacon list
- List of propagation beacons transmitting on 10 meters band maintained on daily basis by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 8613 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5115 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- VK3RMH ham repeater and beacon
- Running 10 and 6 meters beacons, 6 m and 70 cm fm repeater from Melbourne, Australia
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WJ5O Beacon
- TX on 28.289MHz since 1992
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5TMJ's web pages
- Description of the F5TMJ/B beacon on 28.243 mhz. Pictures and propagation experiments. 6 meters repeaters listing.
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- N6UN Beacon
- San Diego Beacon 28.290 Mhz
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 MHz beacon list
- 4 meters beacons
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- IARU R1 VHF Beacon List
- This list of VHF/UHF beacons is compiled for IARU Region 1 by G0RDI, and it builds upon the valuable work contributed by G3UUT
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G3USF' Worldwide List of HF Beacons
- Comprehensive listing of all known current HF beacons from IARU Region 1 HF beacon coordinator
[ Hits: 9661 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Italian Beacons VHF/UHF/SHF
- By I5WBE, Enrico - Beacons Manager VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Essex Repeater Group
- These pages provide the Latest News and information on ERG, the voice repeaters GB3DA (2m), GB3ER (70cm), GB7ZP (70cm D-Star), GB3DB (6m), and the 10GHz microwave beacon GB3CMS.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Belgium repeaters and beacons
- Belgium repeaters, beacons.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, maintains a network of beacon stations which operate sequentially on five bands.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BEACON by W2NN
- Freeware Beacon DOS program
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shareware beacom DOS program
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Beacon software for PalmPilot
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2815 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5247 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms10 ghz beacon 6 beacon 6-m-beacon 6 m beacon beacon shf 20-m-beacon 40m beacon id beacon ham-beacon 10-beacon 10m beacon map cw beacon 10 beacon wx beacon 6m beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links