AVR BeaconKeyer Project
- Description of an HF beaconkeyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beaconkeyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
VA3TO Programmable BeaconKeyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beaconkeyer that can be built for less than $15
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
The 68HC705 BeaconKeyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for beacon keyer