beacon ny13 links
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NGDRT 10 Meter Beacon
- NGDRT now sponsors the K4AIS beacon at 28270.5 KHz. Feel free to use this beacon anytime you want to see the propagation into North Georgia.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10-m-Bakenstation DK0TEN
- 28.2575 MHz Beacon from Lake Constance water works Germany
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DL3RTL/b is a HF radio propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency radio station based in Berlin, Germany.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DK7JAN Beacon Reception
- Beacon reception report from north Germany
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX-Sherlock - QSO real time maps and listings
- Shows QSO and SWL in real time, taking data from many different sources (DX-Cluster, WSPR, Reverse Beacon). It also allows to send DX-Spots and more features.
[ Hits: 16528 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB2VGH's VHF pages
- Bandplans, Beacons and many useful info on VHF operations
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a world map together with a short description.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
You can try similar termspc beacon hf beacon 10 beacon 10 ghz beacon beacon ulf beacon 6 beacon beacon ny 6 m beacon wx-beacon 10-beacon ham beacon beacon kit 2m beacon 40m beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links