about beams on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : 15M Antennas : 20M Antennas : 6M Antennas : 70cm Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Theory
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8488 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching Antennas : Tuners Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Wire Antennas : Yagi Manufacturers : Antennas : CB Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Yagi Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Yagi Antennas Publications : Manuals Software : Antenna analysis
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 22767 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.90 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links