Search Results for "broadcast band"35 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Simple 75 ohm Coax Balun
- A simple current balun for the FM broadcast band
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.86 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 3973 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for BCL
- Magnetic Loop antenna for broadcasts band reception
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4921 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7565 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- The DX Podcast
- A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast band. AM, or Medium Wave (MW), signals can travel thousands of miles.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5302 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PAR Electronics Inc.
- Filters for the commercial 2 way market, MATV, FM broadcast, laboratory, marine industry, amateur radio, scanner and short wave. Antenna for amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Broadband Corporation
- Point-to-point fixed and mobile microwave radios for television and other broadcast requirements
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Shortwave Broadcast Bands
- For convenience, the shortwave part of the radio-frequency spectrum is subdivided into bands. Each band has its own unique propagation characteristics
[ Hits: 4228 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4410 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- Current DRM schedule
- Permanently updated list of DRM broadcasts on AM bands
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 12325 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crystal Radios at crystalradio.org.uk
- Shortwave and broadcast band listening using crystal (passive) radio.
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Bpl interference blocked in europe
- Blog post announcing that Ham Radio, shortwave listeners and broadcast band listeners will be protected by Law in Europe
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8166 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termsbroadcast band dx broadcast band dx am broadcast band fm broadcast band broadcast band atu dx am broadcast band broadcast band loop broadcast band filter broadcast-band-antenna broadcast band antenna broadcast band loop ante broadcast swl broadcast now tv broadcast fm broadcast
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links