about cabrillo on dxzone.com
Contesting : Analysis Contesting : Resources
Contesting : Software
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Cabrillo Log Format
- Cabrillo log with list of tags and explanation
[ Hits: 42 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
DX Resources : SOTA Operating Aids : Log Formats Software : Contesting Software : Log Analysis
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Log Converters
- SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Cabrillo Evaluator Software by W3KM free software loads Cabrillo log files, evaluates and scores them.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This spreadsheet is designed to perform a statistical analysis of the results of a competition among amateur dumps in the standard format Cabrillo.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- phpQW Tool Log Analysis
- Web based Amateur Radio Log Analyzer display contact map based on uploaded log, support
ADIF Cabrillo REG1TEST-Edi and STF-Logfile format
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : Logging
- Convert ADIF into Cabrillo log file format by SP7DQR
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
[ Hits: 11286 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3693 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links