Search Results for "calculation"54 links
Antennas : 6M
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3361 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4539 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 53425 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23407 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 4724 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Great Circle calculator
- Excellent on-line java great circle calculator with perl source code and excel spreadsheet for gc calculations
[ Hits: 3953 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 4067 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Sunset Calculation
- Sunset online calculator
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4829 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 19594 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2469 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
- EZ QRA Locator
- The EZ QRA Locator softawre is a simple software for the calculation of QRA locators
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
[ Hits: 9955 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- KawAZ Azimuth angle calculation
- KawAZ shows the azimuth angle of target location from your location by figures and image of compass
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5691 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Pathloss Calculation and EME
- Java free space pathloss calculation and EME
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]