call lookup25 links
DX Resources : Callsigns
- UALR Call Sign Search
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock's, U.S. Amateur Radio Callsign Lookup Page.
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- QRZ Call Sign Server
- Call Sign lookup by QRZ.com
[ Hits: 30523 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 7434 | Votes: 573 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2836 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- German Call Sign search
- Callsign lookup form for german calls
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SM Swedish Hams Call Sign Lookup
- Search Swedish amateur radio operators by call-sign name, family name or city, service offered by SSA
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- U.S. Amateur Radio callsign lookups by UALR
- US callsign database is updated daily and is derived from FCC license data provided by University of Arkansas at Little Rock
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
[ Hits: 7066 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Radio QTH practice exams
- Call sign lookup system based on FCC database allow lookup for vanity call signs, practice exams and simple online qsl card creation
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Open Source Ham Radio App for Android.
Solar / calculated band conditions & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10458 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Copies up to 20 PSK qso's at once. Auto detects Call Sign. Lookup Prefix by Joe Faria W1SQL
[ Hits: 2326 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5740 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3483 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
You can try similar termscall lookup fcc call lookup ham call lookup call sign lookup call-sign lookup lookup dx lookup qrz lookup ham lookup address lookup prefix lookup callbook lookup mac iota lookup callsign lookup qrz callsign lookup
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links