160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 15288 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
Scanner Master Police Scanners
- Police scanners by Uniden Bearcat Scanners, port radio scanners antennas parts or listen to live online emergency police broadcasts with radio frequency codes by Scanner Master
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.