Search Results for "cat control"114 links
Contesting : Software
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2477 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC9WVK Robert
- Personal web site dedicated to amateur radio by KC0WVK Robert fron Green Bay, WI
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Web-controlled Shortwave Radio
- Drake R8 Communications Receiver Reston Virginia, USA
[ Hits: 67898 | Votes: 272 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- C3I Antennas
- The finest in VHF/UHF antennas for Amateur and Commercial Applications. Antennas and Repeater Controller Accessories includes Rutland Arrays.
[ Hits: 9549 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2869 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Link Communications
- Repeater and linking control systems
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Computer Automation
- Manufacture microprocessor based repeater controllers
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 13477 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- USB-Controlled Synthesizer for Softrock RXTX and Local Oscillator Applications
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 25999 | Votes: 580 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11408 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17049 | Votes: 450 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16756 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17094 | Votes: 343 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 84864 | Votes: 185 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 29117 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 17217 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 72583 | Votes: 1071 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 10484 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14289 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- FT847-SuperControl CAT
- FT847-SuperControl is a CAT software especially for the FT-847 transceiver from YAESU. You can download a trial version.
[ Hits: 8591 | Votes: 471 | Rating: 7.69 ]
You can try similar termsth-f7e with cat control cat control ft-920 cat control control ft 920 cat control rig cat control rig control ic 718 cat control 817 control pc control th f7e with cat control sat control ts 50 control net control ic-718 cat control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links