DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access 97 installed
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for cb logging