Search Results for "channel"79 links
CB Radio : References
- Radio Waves, FCC Rules, channel frequencies, phonetic alphabets, ten codes and more
[ Hits: 7137 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Guernsey Amateur Radio Index
- Amateur radio activity in the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Channel Islands Alderney, Guernsey and Sark
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The #cq11 page
- This is the official web page of the #cq11 IRC channel on Othernet Network. It was created to help users on 11m. band.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Channel Master
- Low cost, reliable rotor with digital display remote control.
[ Hits: 4814 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 6981 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
[ Hits: 9118 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Radio Shack PRO-94 at eHam
- Eham user reviews for Radio Shack PRO-94 1000 channel Dual Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC - Marine VHF Radio Channels
- Summarizes a portion of the FCC rules 47 CFR 80.371(c) and 80.373(f)
[ Hits: 2527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- U.S. VHF Channels
- by USCG navigation center
[ Hits: 1934 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Railroad Radio
- Information about railroad radio channels
and frequencies is provided along with laws relating to using scanners as
well as tips and suggestions for programing and using radio scanners.
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Channel Africa
- A uniquely independent, all-African news and information radio broadcasting service.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- RadioZone is a resource for Ham Radio, Scanner and SWL for the Pacific Northwest``It includes an Avantgo IRLP node list channel.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 4855 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 3995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TSTHost TSTHWin
- TstHost is an intelligent packet radio program, multichannel, multisession.
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility - Edit Memory Bank channels (700). Upload / Download, Load / Save Memory Bank channel data, Full / Partial Reset of radio.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47543 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10321 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6250 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]