Search Results for "classic"48 links
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14769 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5263 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Classic Radio Galery
- Large colletion of antique radios with details and photos
[ Hits: 28047 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- Charlie's CQ Room
- Ham radio site devoted to classic collectible amateur and military radios,
featuring vintage ham radio color photos and commentary, free downloadable manuals
and pamphlets and links for ham radio hobbyists.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Featuring Eddystone, Classic British receivers (a history from 1898 - 1973) and Hubble-Bubble a personal web page
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Military Wireless Museum
- Military vintage radio collection including spy sets, SOE, SIS, MI6. Classic vintage military radio sets, British, German, Japanese, USA plus other countries.
[ Hits: 2857 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antique Radio Repair and Restoration
- Classic Radio Restorations specialize in professional repair and restoration on all makes and models of antique radios and vintage phonographs. Since 1978.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kwiklog Classic - For the active county hunter
- Kwiklog Classic - Logging Software specific to county hunting. Tracks all the major county hunting awards
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- The Boatanchor Classifieds
- A free service dedicated to enthusiasts of fine tube gear from Amateur Radio's classic era.
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currency Converter
- A courrency converter
[ Hits: 2419 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- FT-1000D Why DX in Stereo
- Yaesu's classic, top of the line HF transceiver for contesters and DXers is probably the only ham dual-receiver radio that does true diversity reception
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Ranch
- The place for great Classic communications gear & parts
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HEATHKIT Parts
- Helping you maintain some of amateur radio's true classics
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10280 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Classic International
- Experts in Wireless Communication, distributor of Ameritron, Bencher, Butternut, Hustler, Hy-Gain, MFJ, Microset, Mirage, PKW, Vectronics.
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Classic Rock Radio
- The alternative rock station on Short Wave in the 41m.band
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Who operates those weird numbers stations on shortwave radio
- Article on number stations
[ Hits: 1548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KA5ROW's 922-A mods
- My Shack, Cavanal Hill Worlds Highest hill
and a 10 Meter mod for Kenwood 922-A
[ Hits: 1995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2457 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Military VT Tube Cross Reference
- Rod's classic & Antique Radios
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]