Search Results for "cluster info"28 links
CB Radio : DXing
- DXQSM Freeband dx infos
- Website for 11 meters freebanders activations , QSM adress( OM & email) logs links and dx cluster
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- RadioCQ.com DX WebCluster
- RadioCQ DX WebCluster mainly in spanish offer a graphical web cluster with flags, band selector, locator using google maps, chat and forum.
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- PI5EHV-8 DX Cluster
- Access to PI5EHV-8 DX Cluster via this java application
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- RadioSerwis - DX-Cluster
- Polish dx cluster
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DX Summit by OH2AQ
- DX Summit Web Cluster, built up and operated by the members of OH9W OH2AQ Radio Club.
[ Hits: 99360 | Votes: 633 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- DX infos from Japan
- DX Cluster From JAPAN
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- F5LEN Maps - Atlas
- Search for call sign and display maps and dxcc info
[ Hits: 3471 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- The Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin.
- OPDX Bulletin distributed on the Internet and packet clusters around the world, by Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW.
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- DX France
- Home page of e-group DX_FRANCE. Infos DX, cluster, contests. (in french)
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX info e-group
- "The site of the e-group ""DX INFO"" Cluster, contests, dx info"
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX-Sherlock - QSO real time maps and listings
- Shows QSO and SWL in real time, taking data from many different sources (DX-Cluster, WSPR, Reverse Beacon). It also allows to send DX-Spots and more features.
[ Hits: 12064 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Cluster
- OH2AQ 50 six meters cluster
[ Hits: 7877 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- DX Packet Cluster WebNet
- Your DX Cluster Connection, infos, technical procedures, files and software
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The UK DX Cluster index
- Info on the UK Cluster network
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite spots
- Cluster spots by OH1AQ
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 5664 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2162 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3150 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 3846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7223 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]