co phased antennas12 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phased Array Discussions
- Interesting discussion about phased array antennas
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4008 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsco phased antennas co-phased antennas phased vertical antennas phased co-phased co phased phased verticals phased dipole phased array phased slimjims phased vertical phased dipoles 20m phased dipoles 2el phased vert 2 element phased
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links