Search Results for "coax antenna"134 links
Antennas : 17M
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 10817 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6609 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15398 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 45371 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 88151 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43049 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57905 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38263 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3046 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 8797 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA1CW Henk
- Contest, Antennas, Rotating Towers, Rotors, Guywires, CoaxHardlines, Specs and more
[ Hits: 1491 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antennas & More
- Radio Amateur Antennas, Solar power, Antennas West products, Ham Radio gear, G5RV, Windom, Baluns, Wire, and Coax
[ Hits: 32338 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6787 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 38738 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7302 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AGL Ham Store
- Antennas, antenna towers, coax cables, lightining protection, wattmeters, power supplies and accessories dealer based in Texas
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2573 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]