Search Results for "coaxial antenna"58 links
Antennas : 17M
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 10907 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4624 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15502 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 45506 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 29265 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4062 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Bazooka Antenna
- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
[ Hits: 4124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 23052 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- KN4LF explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58339 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38613 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12220 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8950 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7375 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 38809 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]