- Morse Code
and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code
speed (18 WPM character speed).
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice
. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code
and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code
at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice
purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice
- Morse code
tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code
speed and CW practice
, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice
lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware
HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice
on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice
sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!