Search Results for "commander"13 links
- Lost and found in new mexico
- I am an EMT-B,an Incident Commander for NM Search and Rescue and an Amateur Radio Operator - KD5KTY
Dedicated to the Preservation of Life through Search, Rescue and Education services.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Commander Amplifiers
- HF anf VHF amplifiers made in U.S.A. by Command Technologies, Inc. now acquired by Palstar
[ Hits: 30376 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- EH Antenna Systems
- Provide information relative to a new antenna concept. AM Broadcast antennas and amateur radio prototypes
[ Hits: 12151 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16253 | Votes: 437 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16393 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69904 | Votes: 1043 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- FT-817 Commander
- The ultimate free CAT program for the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 11905 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- FT-817 Commander download support site
- The official FT-817 Commander and PSK31 Deluxe download support site.
[ Hits: 7798 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 30434 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- Spectrum Commander
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.
[ Hits: 9259 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
[ Hits: 4417 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- KG-UV Commander
- Free programming software for the Wouxun KG-UVD1P, KG-UV2D, and similar radios.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]