Search Results for "computer rotator control"4 links
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16547 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41219 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- AVROT project
- Rotator controller, azimuth & elevation control of rotators (automatic antenna turning) based on commands from computer. A project by Pavel VACHAL and OK1DX - KF9VM
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]