Search Results for "cw software"48 links
Contesting : Software
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WriteLog for Windows
- Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
[ Hits: 4361 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 492 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Radio Ham Zone Net Ring
- Radio Ham Zone Net Ring - Amateur Radio related information including SSTV - Packet - CW - Software - Offers a links directory and much more.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Grupo Argentino de CW - GACW
- Radioaficionados - Morse - dx peditions and software
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
[ Hits: 9464 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- QRS 4
- ON7YD slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works with Argo. By Rik Strobbe
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4891 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19589 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- PED CW PileUp Trainer
- PED is a CW pileup trainer written by MasIII. It is a free software. It requires DOS and SoundBlaster compatible sound source.
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Morse Academy
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software
[ Hits: 8394 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
[ Hits: 4969 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2257 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15416 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 14015 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15404 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 14142 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29047 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13802 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.12 ]