d beam275 links - and 3 categories
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13994 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38732 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7755 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14673 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28768 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9008 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- World Wide Radio Group Norway
- 20 WW 118 op Sly, Division Director of the WWRG Norway.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8297 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14849 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- K5BOB Bobber Hex
- Bobber Hex Antenna, Made of CNC cut UHMW plastics. Very little metal is used in production of this Hex beam antenna
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- M2 Antennas
- 80m to 23cm beam antennas, oscar antennas, and antenna rotors
[ Hits: 9849 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3874 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5761 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms40m beam hex beam ant 10m log beam jay beam x beam beam dx beam 2 v beam hex beam hq 1 beam 40m u beam exa beam hey beam beam diy 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links