Search Results for "dc converter"10 links
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 41803 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TG Electronics
- Specialize in the manufacturing and sales of DC Boosters, Regulators, Converters and Accessories
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Van Dijken Elektronics
- Kit RF Converter for RTL SDR Sticks DC – 65 MHz
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GridLocW a Lat/Long to Maidenhead converter for Windows with optional GPS support
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 18053 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3233 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DC to DC (12 to 24 V) Voltage Converter
- This page describes a DC to DC voltage converter, pretty simple, for currents up to 500 mA by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termslog converter hf converter a to d converter dc to dc converter log-converter vhf converter rx converter converter up converter ssn sfi converter hf to vhf converter utc converter adi converter dc converter ttl converter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links