Search Results for "dc power supply"10 links
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 41678 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Tektronix - DC Power Supply
- A Tektronix DC Power Supply lets you generate the power to satisfy many different applications simply and accurately. Learn about these tools for precision measurements.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817 DC Circuit Protection
- A schematic for a DX circuit protection for the Yaesu FT-817, provides protection from the external power supply overvoltage by DL2LTO in german
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 12VDC Power Supply
- It is easy to build a 12 VDC power supply out of an old computer power supply.
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A secure power supply
- Dchematics and photos of a secure power supply (short-cut, Rf feedback, high voltage etc.) by iz7ath
[ Hits: 6848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 28 VDC Power Supply
- This little project will make a portable 28 Volt DC power supply using two 12 Volt, 4.5 Ah rechargeable lead-acid batteries
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 CW QRP Transmitter
- Here is a easy to build and cheap CW transmitter using 40 m cristals. Power output is approximately 6 Watts for a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]