Search Results for "decoder morse"12 links - and 1 categories
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using a morse decoder
- Using a morse decoder to translate cw signals, a real life test and final considerations after a test period
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Decoder
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 5619 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 39772 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 18448 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Pilot
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
[ Hits: 5565 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22168 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 2831 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Valiance Backbone for CW iPhone App
- iPhone, iPod and iPad app Valiance Backbone for CW - Morse Code decoder app for iOS devices
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- A PIC based morse code decoder circuit
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]