digital mode interface26 links
Internet and Radio : Radio Gateways
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5053 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4485 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xggcomms Icom Yaesu CAT Interfaces
- Xggcomms specialise in producing cost effective, high quality CAT and Audio interfaces for Icom and Yaesu Amateur Radio Equipment. Our interfaces are fully compatible with a large range of CAT and Digital Mode control software.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Flexible Digital-Mode Interface
- One interface, all the software here's how to do it simplyand inexpensively. QST article by Jim Mitrenga N9ART
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.60 ]
- Opto Interface for Digital Modes
- N2UZ interface first designed to be used with Kenwood TS-570SG, but also used with Yaesu FT-1000M
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iPad and FT-817
- Connecting the iPad or the iPhone to a Yaesu FT-817 using an home made cable, using common digital modes like PSK31 RTTY and SSTV. Article by Andrew VK3BQ
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7043 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19587 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes interface
- PC Sound card to radio interface capable to support two transceivers in Spanish
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Sound Card to Radio Interfacing
- Sound card Hamming, PSK31 and other digital modes, CQ amateur radio article by K5ABT
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- A simple PSK31/digital interface which can connect your transceiver to a PC soundcard for digital modes.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transceiver opto insulated PTT Interface
- Optoinulated inteface for digital modes.
AFSK for Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu. In Italian.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsdigital mode interface interface digital mode ft 897 with digital mode digital mode id digital mode digital-mode ft-897 with digital mode digital-mode-id digi-mode-interface digi mode interface multi mode interface digital mode interfaces digital mode software digital mode nets digital mode identifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links