Search Results for "digital mode"158 links - and 3 categories
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU1HCO Julio
- Links to programs for digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 4943 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 12996 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Quick and Dirty Guide to PSK31
- KB2EOQãs quick and dirty guide to the new digital modes, presented to CCAFMA October 23, 2000
[ Hits: 2362 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Australian Amateur Packet Radio Ass.
- The AAPRA home page with a wealth of information about packet radio and related digital modes including an extensive software library that is updated frequently.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Complete resource for Rtty. PSK31 and digital modes, part of content comes from N1RCT, mantained by Bob, NT1V
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF/UHF 2 meter PSK and digital Group
- Looking for Hams that want to experiment on VHF/UHF PSK/digital modes
[ Hits: 3441 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4413 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 34417 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Digital Modes collection
- RTTY SSTV PSK31 MFSK MT63 PACKET APRS and more...
[ Hits: 3872 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15687 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16824 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8197 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18235 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5269 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
You can try similar termsdigital mode ft 897 with digital mode digital mode id ft-897 with digital mode digital mode nets digital mode interfaces digital mode interface digital-mode-interfaces digital mode software digital mode waterfall 10f3 digital mode digital mode - nets a flexible digital mode jt65 digital mode software digital mode to suit kenwood ts 590 running
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links