Search Results for "dipole 2m"
Antennas : 2M Antennas : 40M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Dipole
Antennas : Portable Antennas : Repair and Maintenance Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave
- Broadband Dipole 2MHz o 30MHz with no ATU
- A broadband travelling wave dipole for HF bands, whose VSWR is less than 2:1 from 3 to 15 MHz and does not exceed 2.6 to 1 from 2.3 to at least 30 MHz
[ Hits: 2614 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Google Custom Search